The perfect partnership
Tracer Advance and Petlog, the UK’s largest microchip database have been working in partnership for over 15 years.
All Tracer Advance microchips benefit from lifelong recording with Petlog’s microchip database which supports the details of over 12 million pets and their owners. The database is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Petlog is easy and convenient for your practice. You can record newly microchipped pets online via your Practice Management System or directly on the Petlog website, where you can also reunited pets through the online lookup tool.
Petlog provides a wide range of services for owners of microchipped animals:
Petlog is the UK’s largest lost and found database for microchipped pets; with over 12 million pet owners trusting Petlog to securely hold their information and help reunite them with their pet should they go missing.
Benefits of the Petlog service include:
- A lost and found reunification line open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year ensuring authorised agents such as vets and dog wardens can access your details and support reunification if your pet is lost or found.
- A not for profit organisation that defers income to ensure its lifetime promise to customers.
- Is ISO 9001 quality and 27001 data security compliant, ensuring all data is responsibly and securely held.
- The only UK Founder Member of Europetnet – 32 countries all working together to help track pets across Europe
- Has an upgrade service available called Petlog Premium for a one off payment of £17 benefits include: unlimited update of contact details throughout the life of the pet, lost email alerts to authorised agents when the pet goes missing, addition of emergency contact details, holiday alerts, ability to create and download lost pet posters, plus much more….
- The Petlog database is a DEFRA compliant database and conforms with current legislation relating to registration and record keeping of dogs.